Johnny Lee Dam has been performing comedy ever since he could utter a sentence. As the resident class clown, he deprived his fellow students of any semblance of a public education. Fortunately, it didn’t stop there.
A native of Los Angeles, Johnny began his actual comedy career in December of 1991. After a six-week class at a community college, he delivered his first five-minute set and was hooked for life!
Since then he has toured throughout the U.S., Canada, traveled into war zones to entertain the troops, starred in a national commercial, produced and hosted his own 2x award winning radio show in the LA talk radio market, and written and directed two short films. If he looks familiar it’s because you’ve probably seen him most recently on Fox Sports, or TMZ Live.
His shotgun-like delivery and scope of material has made him a crowd favorite among all ages and demographics… except his parents… they still don’t know where they went wrong.
Johnny gives the audience what it wants. But beware, Johnny's humor is brutally honest, and if asked to define comedy he will tell you that every joke has a victim, and the only thing funnier than the truth is the painful truth.
- All shows are 18+. NO REFUNDS on tickets, all ticket purchases are final.
- If you are a part of a group, please purchase tickets together on one reservation. If you are unable to, please notify the club that you are a part of a larger group. Due to space limitations and restrictions, we cannot guarantee that you will be sat with your group unless we are notified in advance.
- There is a 2 item minimum per person in the showroom off of the food or drink menu.
- In addition to the 2 item minimum, an 18% gratuity will be added to each check in the showroom.
- Mask regulations and procedures will be based on Erie County mandates and could change based on show date.
- Disinfecting procedures are in place and our showroom has been equipped with enhanced air purifying.
- Showroom capacity has been reduced by 40% to make all feel more comfortable.
- Guests will have their temperature taken at the door. Temperatures 100 degrees and higher will not be permitted in the showroom.
- Tickets are guaranteed until showtime. Late arrivals are not guaranteed for the show and will not be refunded.